Complete the fillable PDF form and email or fax to register. There is no online registration system for Marketplace OnDemand.
Fees are per person. Rates are listed in USD.
Operator Registration Options
APPOINTMENT-TAKING BUYER | $0
A Qualified Buyer represents an established organization that arranges tours. In order to attend ABA’s Marketplace, the organization must meet the following criteria:
- Is scheduling trips and purchasing travel products out of their business area.
- Has the ability to provide new business/customer base to ABA travel and equipment industry members.
- Makes buying decisions on travel, equipment and business components such as food and lodging for groups.
- Representative attending Marketplace actually develops/plans the tours or operates a tour company or motorcoach company with tour department.
- Annually produces a minimum of 24 tour itineraries.
- Has been in business for at least 2 years.
- Must submit a brief company history as well as a company profile including a list of the organizations the company belongs to and tour itineraries.
- Is a reputable firm with a knowledgeable staff that suppliers work with on a regular basis.
Appointment-taking Buyers may be eligible for a $250 rebate. See rebate criteria for more information.
APPOINTMENT-SHARING BUYER | $0
Appointment-sharing Buyers can alternate the appointment responsibilities with the Appointment-taker. Appointment-sharing Buyers have the same privileges as Appointment-taking Buyers but they do not have access to the Appointment Request area and they do not have their own set of appointments.
OPERATOR REPRESENTATIVE | $0
Operators who wish to attend for education, networking events, etc. without participation in the appointment process or access to the virtual Business Floor.
Seller Registration Options
APPOINTMENT-TAKING SELLER | $795
Appointment-taking Sellers make appointment requests, receive prescheduled appointments and conduct appointments at ABA’s Marketplace during virtual business sessions. The Seller sessions are based on the company’s membership primary segment. See appointment information for specific days. ABA members are eligible to have one Appointment-taker delegate if registered before the session fills.
APPOINTMENT-SHARING SELLER | $495
Appointment-sharing Sellers can attend the virtual appointments with the Appointment-taker. Appointment-sharing Sellers have the same privileges as Appointment-taker delegates but they do not have access to the Appointment Request area and they do not have their own set of appointments. Must be from same organization as the Appointment-taker.
SELLER REPRESENTATIVE | $495
Travel Industry and Associates who wish to attend for education, networking events, etc. without participation in the appointment process or access to the virtual Business Floor.