Optional Value-Add Appointment Sessions
Marketplace OnDemand will offer 3 days of Value-add Appointment Sessions for targeted groups. These appointment sessions are included in the registration fee for appointment-taking Buyers and Sellers.
Each Value-Add Appointment Session will consist of 23 10-minute appointment slots starting at 10:30 a.m. and concluding at 3:30 p.m. ET.
Click on the Value-Add Session(s) above for eligibility, important dates and access information.
Marketplace Virtual Appointment Sessions
These appointment session weeks will replace the Marketplace onsite appointment slots. These appointment sessions are included in the registration fee for appointment-taking Buyers and Sellers.
Each Marketplace Appointment Session will consist of 3 days of 48 7-minute appointments. Appointment-taking Buyers will be able to select one of the two session weeks. Appointment-taking Sellers will be assigned 1 day of appointments in each of the two session weeks based on their organization’s primary membership category.
Buyers can select participate in one or both Marketplace virtual appointment session weeks or specific days within the session.
- Tuesday, May 25: DMO/Receptive Operator/Charter Operator Appointments
- Wednesday, May 26: Lodging/Attractions/Associate/Allied Appointments
- Thursday, May 27: Lodging/Attractions/Associate/Allied Appointments
- Tuesday, June 8: DMO/Receptive Operator/Charter Operator Appointments
- Wednesday, June 9: Lodging/Attractions/Associate/Allied Appointments
- Thursday, June 10: Lodging/Attractions/Associate/Allied Appointments
Sellers can select participate in one or both Marketplace virtual appointment session weeks.
DMOs/Receptive Operators/Charter Operators
The system will assign these randomly to maintain an equal number per session day. You can see your assigned group on the summary page of your Marketplace Passport.
Group 1 will show May Wed AM, May Wed PM, June Wed AM, June Wed PM.
Group 2 will show May Thurs AM, May Thurs PM, June Thurs AM, June Thurs PM.
Lodging/Attractions/Associates/Allied Associations Group 1
Lodging/Attractions/Associates/Allied Associations Group 2
Appointment Session Comparison
The differences between the April and the May/June appointments:
- April is called Value-Add because these are in addition to the May/June Marketplace Virtual Appointments.
- April appointments slots are 23 and May/June are 48 per day.
- April appointments are 10 minutes long and May/June appointments are 7 minutes in length.
- April appointments allow Buyers and Seller to request 35 companies and for May/June appointments, Sellers can request 65 for each of the dates and Buyers can request 195 for their date.
- April is an opportunity for all registered Buyers and Sellers who selected to participate in this optional session. For May/June appointments, Buyers could choose between taking their Marketplace appointments in May or June. Sellers can participate in both May and June sessions. Half of the Buyers chose May and the other half chose June, therefore Sellers will see different Buyers during their sessions in May and June.
- April appointments are all in one day. May/June appointments are over three days (similar to the onsite appointments) – DMOs/Receptives/Charter Operators on the Tuesday (May 25 and June 8), Group One of the Lodging/Attractions/Associates on the Wednesday (May 26 and June 9) and Group Two of the Lodging/Attractions/Associates on the Thursday (May 27 and June 10).
The similarities between the April and the May/June appointments are:
- All appointments are conducted virtually.
- All of the appointments are conducted on the OnDemand Platform in the Business Floor.
- All of the appointments are included with the registration fee.
- There is no guarantee of appointments scheduled.