For the First Edition of the
BUSWORLD ACADEMY NORTH AMERICA: POWERED BY ABA
Promoting Passenger-Centric, Technology-Driven and Sustainable Bus and Motorcoach Transportation Throughout North America
To be held during ABA’s Marketplace in Omaha, Neb. Jan. 10-14, 2020
Call for White Papers Open
The Busworld Academy is looking for speakers with fresh, innovative, cutting edge ideas, concepts, case studies and best practices.
Topics will include, but are not limited to:
- The State and Future of the North American Bus & Motorcoach Market
- Experiences, Challenges and Trends in Electric and Alternative Fuel
- Implementing Electric and Alternative Fuel Bus and Motorcoach Operations
- Driver Hiring, Training and Monitoring Best Practices – The Drive of the Future
- “Mobility-As-A-Service” in the Bus and Motorcoach Industry
- Cooperation Between Cities, Transit and Private Bus Operators
Submit your white paper by Sept. 13 at 11:59 p.m. EDT .
Guidelines for White Papers:
- Must be submitted by email to Brad Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org by Sept. 13 at 11:59 p.m. EDT
- Must be in English and limited to one page
- Include a brief presentation of the author and of the institute/company/authority he or she represents
- White papers can be based on the topics identified – but we also accept white papers on topics that are not listed
- White papers are due to Busworld Academy by Sept. 13 at 11:59 p.m. EDT
- Author notifications begin Sept. 30
- Presentations and technical papers are due to Busworld Academy by Jan. 3, 2020 at 11:59 EST
There is limited space available so please indicate your interest as soon as possible.
Please contact Brad Tucker at email@example.com or 202.218.7206