Welcome to the Busworld Academy North America: Powered by ABA!
In November 2018, ABA and the Busworld Foundation partnered to bring the Busworld Academy to the United States for the first time ever. The Academy will make its debut on Jan. 13-14 at ABA’s Marketplace in Omaha, Neb.
The Academy is known around the world for putting on the best and most thought-provoking education programs in the bus and motorcoach industry. The Academy is recognized for bringing together key industry influencers such as presidents of major bus and motorcoach operators and manufacturers from around the world, experts in bus and motorcoach technology, scientists and engineers working on the latest technologies, suppliers to the industry and others who shape the trends today and in the future.
Past Busworld Academy topics led by international business leaders and journalists included transportation terrorism attacks, industry market forecasts, future products and innovations, safety and maintenance technologies, main trends and developments of the public transport sector, affecting bus and ebus production and operation and more.
Scheduled topics for Busworld Academy North America 2020 include:
- CEO Panel: The State & Future of the North American Bus & Motorcoach Market
- Technological Challenges & Trends in Electric-, CNG/LNG- & Hydrogen Powertrains
- Implementing Electric & Alternative Fuel Bus & Motorcoach Operations
- Driver Hiring, Training & Monitoring Best Practices
- Public & Private Cooperation & Coordination Between Cities, Transit & Private Bus Operators
- Autonomy & “Mobility-As-A-Service” in the Bus & Motorcoach Industry