ABA offers webinars and tutorials throughout the year to enhance your ABA education experience as they focus on critical job skills and industry information.
ABA offers more than 50 quality seminars conducted by top-rated national speakers and industry experts. You do not need to sign up in advance for any seminars; however, you do need to schedule them in your personal schedule during the busy week at ABA to take advantage of all that the ABA Education Program has to offer.
ABA’s Marketplace 2022 education program will offer timely topics on six tracks:
- Business Strategies | The “Business Strategies” track is peppered with unique and innovative approaches to the science of selling and running your business. Participants will be introduced to new niche markets, focus on successful cutting-edge case studies, and how to take the next step in putting your business over the top.
- Professional Skill Development | The “Professional and Business Development” track help individuals develop specialized and unique skills to assist them in their personal career growth.
- Technology | The “Technology” track helps individuals improve their technical skill in this fast-changing business environment. Training sessions will focus on software, emerging online tools such as social media and advanced uses for common computer-based technologies.
- Motorcoach Safety | ABA’s Bus Industry Safety Council (BISC) provides you with expert speakers and government/industry officials who present on issues and topical interests in the areas of safety and security. Past topics have included: Cybersecurity Threats, Driver Training, In-Vehicle Monitoring Systems, Insurance & Liability Implications, Self-Driving Vehicles, Sleep Apnea, Top 10 Vehicle Violations.
- Motorcoach Maintenance & Repair | ABA’s Bus Maintenance & Repair Council (BusMARC) provides relevant sessions and hand-on education for motorcoach operations. A sampling of past topics include: 110 Outlets & Wifi, Adaptive Braking, AGM Batteries, Remote Diagnostics/Diagnostics Network, and ELD Installation.
- Motorcoach Innovations | ABA’s Bus Industry Safety Council (BISC) provides you with expert speakers and government/industry officials who present on issues and topical interests in the area of technology and other coach innovations.
Busworld North America Education
Our industry’s landscape is changing, and ABA is at the forefront meeting the future needs of motorcoach operators by bringing global industry leaders together to plot the future of transportation. Think electric buses; alternative fuels; the future workforce; and autonomy and mobility-as-a-service. Nowhere else will you find this type of gathering or caliber of experts in North America.
The Busworld North America Education sessions are produced in partnership with Busworld International who leads the way with the best and most thought-provoking education programs in the bus and motorcoach industry in more than six countries. In 2022, participants will come together to discuss the future of the North American industry and how it will revolutionize how we plan for the industry in 5-10 years.
Join State Association leaders and representatives for an engaging discussion on the legislative, regulatory, and policy issues impacting the motorcoach industry throughout North America at ABA’s State/Regional Association Roundtable on Saturday. Share the latest happenings within your state and learn best practices and tips from similarly positioned state leaders.
You may also fulfill some of your certification requirements for the Certified Travel Industry Specialist (CTIS) Program by attending these seminars at ABA’s Annual Meeting & Marketplace. This continuing education program is created exclusively for the motorcoach and group travel industry and extends the benefits of professional education past the show and into your business and your career.