Skip to content
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All registration forms must be returned as soon as possible for organizations to be eligible for appointments. Registration forms will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis; as registrations are confirmed for Appointment-taker status and sessions fill, pending registrations will be wait-listed for appointments. Appointment-taker delegates must be registered no later than the day before the appointment request deadline for each unique session in order to be included in the prescheduled appointment process.
- Individual registration fees include: business sessions with appointments scheduling (Appointment-taker delegates only), Marketplace Passport, and the OnDemand Platform as listed on the website.
- All delegates must be representatives of member companies/organizations whose outstanding monies due ABA or its agents have been paid in full. Membership dues for 2020-21 must be paid to participate in ABA’s Marketplace 2021.
- All delegates must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. No one under 18 years of age is permitted at any function, including the Networking and Business Floors without prior consent.
- Requests for delegate name changes and additions must be made in writing or through the online registration system.
- Delegate agrees to indemnify and hold harmless ABA against all claims of damages, losses and charges of any kind, including but not limited to personal injury or illness, resulting from participation in ABA’s Marketplace.
- ABA is not liable for any financial losses resulting from participation in ABA’s Marketplace.
- All delegates must comply with all ABA policies at all functions. ABA Policy prohibits harassment or discrimination so that ABA may maintain a pleasant working environment for its employees and members, free of any intimidation or hostility. Any violation of this policy will be addressed immediately and may result in termination of attendance privileges. All participants must follow the ABA Virtual Code of Conduct available at www.buses.org.
- In the event that Marketplace is cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of ABA, such as Acts of God, war, acts of terrorism, government regulations or orders, disaster, strikes, civil disorder, curtailment of transportation facilities, or pandemics, to the extent that it makes it illegal, impossible or impracticable for ABA to provide the Marketplace event, ABA reserves the right to offer a full or partial refund of funds paid, depending on the circumstances of the cancellation, or to apply the funds paid to a future Marketplace event.
- Cancellation requests must be written and will be sent a cancellation verification via email which must be responded to via email by a company representative. When the cancellation verification is received by ABA the registration will be cancelled and a cancellation confirmation will be sent to the delegate. Appointments, the Marketplace Passport and Marketplace services are no longer available to cancelled delegates.
- No refunds will be given for unused services or unattended events. It is your responsibility to submit your cancellation request early enough so that it is received in the ABA office by the below dates.
- Cancellation through April 1, 2021: A refund will be granted with a $250 cancellation fee per delegate/company. If registration fee has not been paid, the company will be responsible for the $250 payment.
- No refunds will be granted after April 1, 2021.