GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All registration forms must be returned as soon as possible for organizations to be eligible for appointments. Registration forms will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis; as registrations are confirmed for Appointment-taker status and sessions fill, pending registrations will be wait-listed for appointments. Appointment-taker delegates must be registered no later than December 8, 2021 in order to be included in the prescheduled appointment process.
- Individual registration fees include business sessions with appointments scheduling (Appointment-taker delegates only), education sessions and all meal/social functions as listed on the website. Fees do not include housing or transportation to the site of ABA’s Marketplace. No single event tickets are available.
- All delegates must be representatives of member companies/organizations whose outstanding monies due ABA or its agents have been paid in full. Membership dues for 2021-22 must be paid to participate in ABA’s Marketplace 2022.
- To qualify for early-bird registrations, all registration invoices must be paid by September 8, 2021. If registration occurs after September 8, 2021, payment will be required within 30 days of invoice.
- All delegates must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. No one under 18 years of age is permitted at any function, including the Networking and Business Floors without prior consent.
- Name badges are required for participation in all events. Admittance to any function requires the appropriate badge. Badges may NOT be transferred, exchanged, or shared. Badges may not be altered or defaced in any way. Violators are subject to badge confiscation. There is a $100 replacement fee for a lost badge.
- Requests for delegate name changes and additions must be made in writing or through the online registration system.
- All housing accommodations and cancellations must be coordinated through the ABA housing bureau. ABA is not responsible for housing cancellations.
- No displays, banners, pictures, booth decorations or giveaways of any kind will be permitted without written consent from ABA. Acceptable presentations may include presentation notebooks, profile sheets, a limited number of brochures, self-contained device with headsets.
- Hosted functions will be available only to companies registered for ABA’s Marketplace and must be operated within the guidelines set by ABA. Hospitality functions and any other function, gift or service involving delegates will not be permitted during ABA’s Marketplace without written approval from ABA. No food, beverage or gift shall be sold or distributed other than through ABA designated sponsors.
- Delegate agrees to indemnify and hold harmless ABA against all claims of damages, losses and charges of any kind, including but not limited to personal injury or illness, resulting from participation in ABA’s Marketplace.
- ABA is not liable for any financial losses or loss of property resulting from participation in ABA’s Marketplace.
- All delegates must comply with all ABA policies at all functions. ABA Policy prohibits harassment or discrimination so that ABA may maintain a pleasant working environment for its employees and members, free of any intimidation or hostility. Any violation of this policy will be addressed immediately and may result in termination of attendance privileges.
- The dress code for the event is business casual. Costumes and jeans are not permitted on the Business floor.
- Any photographs or film coverage of delegates by ABA, during ABA’s Marketplace may be used at the discretion of the American Bus Association in future publications or videos.
- No alcohol is permitted on the Business Floor during appointment times.
ABA is actively engaging in conversations, implementing current procedures, and following COVID-19 protocols throughout all interactions and event activities. From registration to meal functions…from business floor booths to social functions, ABA is committed to your safety as we get back to business. Click to access information.
- In the event that Marketplace is cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of ABA, such as Acts of God, war, acts of terrorism, government regulations or orders, disaster, strikes, civil disorder, curtailment of transportation facilities, or pandemics, to the extent that it makes it illegal, impossible or impracticable for ABA to provide the Marketplace event, ABA reserves the right to offer a full or partial refund of funds paid, depending on the circumstances of the cancellation, or to apply the funds paid to a future Marketplace event.
- Cancellation requests must be written and will be sent a cancellation verification via email which must be responded to via email by a company representative. When the cancellation verification is received by ABA the registration will be cancelled and a cancellation confirmation will be sent to the delegate. Appointments, the Marketplace Passport and Marketplace services are no longer available to cancelled delegates.
- No refunds will be given for on-site cancellations, late arrivals, unused services, unattended events, or early departure. It is your responsibility to submit your cancellation request early enough so that it is received in the ABA office by the below dates.
- Cancellation between July 8 – September 8 | No Cancellation Fee
- Cancellation September 9 – December 8 | A 50% refund will be granted. If registration fee has not been paid, the company will be responsible for the 50% payment.
- No refunds will be granted after December 8, 2021. If registration fee has not been paid, the company will be responsible for the 100% payment.
- Before attending Marketplace, we ask attendees to be mindful of their personal health status. If you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive or if you have tested positive, please stay home and contact your healthcare provider immediately. We will issue a full refund to anyone in this situation within 10 days of their hotel arrival date once proof of the positive test has been submitted to ABA.