Get ready to immerse yourself in the vibrant heartbeat of Music City on Sunday, January 14! Join your colleagues for an evening of live music, local cuisine, and creative cocktails at an exclusive opening night celebration.
Savor the Essence of Nashville at Assembly Food Hall
- Time: Starts at 6:45 PM
- Join us at Assembly Food Hall, one of the city’s newest hotspots, at 6:45 PM & treat your taste buds to the local flavors of Prince’s Hot Chicken, Pharmacy Burger, HoneyFire Barbecue Co, Desano Pizza, Hattie Jane’s Creamery, and many more! The hall will only be open for ABA delegates only and will feature more than thirty legendary local eateries and bars. And of course, live music will be provided by the Joe West Band and Rafael Vasquez.
A Night at the Ryman: An Exclusive Grand Ole Opry Show
- Time: Begins at 8 PM
- Top off the evening with an “only in Nashville” experience created exclusively for you! After you’ve sampled the local fare at Assembly Food Hall, make your way across the street to see the Grand Ole Opry at the historic Ryman Auditorium. You’ll be treated to a star-studded lineup featuring Chapel Hart, and Grand Ole Opry members, Chris Janson and Sara Evans. Tickets are required for entry and space is limited. Visit the Host City Kiosk at registration on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday during Marketplace to pick up your ticket for the show! Available for registered delegates only. Prepare for an evening that captures the soul of Music City. Doors open at 8pm and show starts at 8:45pm. Please leave bags behind as this will significantly delay entry. ID required for those 21+
In 2021 Chapel Hart was inducted into CMT’s Next Women of Country, the institution that has been known to help up and coming female country artists such as Kelsea Ballerini, Ashley McBride, & Gabby Barrett… to name a few. This Mississippi trio’s music has reached fans around the globe earning them the title of “International Group of the Year” as well as “International Song of the Year” for the single “You Can Have Him Jolene” in Scotland. They were also nominated in multiple categories by the British CMAs including “Group of the Year” and “Album of the Year” for their sophomore release “The Girls Are Back In Town”.
The trio has a natural ability to make people join together in song and dance and in their live performances. They often note music’s incredible power to unite people of all nationalities, religions, and walks of life. The ladies will often treat the audience to three-part harmony A Capella arrangements that range from energetic and playful to emotional and chilling. Chapel Hart has entertained people from all over the world, and the decision it’s always unanimous, there’s no experience quite like the Chapel Hart experience!
Sara Evans resume includes 14 Top 20 country hits, ranging from her reassuring first #1 –“No Place That Far,” featuring background vocals by Vince Gill –to the neo-traditional “Suds In The Bucket” to the elegant, spiky pop feel of “Slow Me Down.”
Over the last two decades, Evans has carved a successful career anchored by her insightful songwriting and warm, evocative voice. With such enduring hits as “Suds in the Bucket,” “A Real Fine Place to Start,” “Perfect” and “A Little Bit Stronger,” she’s earned recognition as the fifth most played female artist at country radio. Sara’s resume also includes 14 Top 20 country hits, ranging from her reassuring first #1 – “No Place That Far,” featuring background vocals by Vince Gill –to spiky pop feel of “Slow Me Down.”
Sara released her ninth studio album, “Copy That,” in 2020 on her own Born to Fly Records. This 13-song collection serves up an eclectic bounty of songs that have shaped her life and storied career.
Janson is Platinum-selling high octane entertainer, multi-instrumentalist, and award-winning singer/songwriter.
In the five years since the release of his debut album, the three-time CMA nominee has collected prestigious accolades that place him amongst country music greats. He took home the trophy for ACM Video of the Year for his Gold-certified, inspiring hit song “Drunk Girl,” which also earned the Song of the Year title at the 2018 MusicRow Awards and was named one of the “Ten Songs I Wish I’d Written” by NSAI. His chart-topping, triple-Platinum smash “Buy Me A Boat” earned the same NSAI honor, making him one in a handful of the industry’s most elite artists to earn the title multiple times, as well as the iHeartRadio Music Awards Country Song of the Year.
Now it’s onto new music for Janson: the Gold-certified “Good Vibes” and recent single “Done” from his album Real Friends have topped the airplay charts back-to-back and earned him his first multi-week no. 1 single.
- Shuttles begin at 6:30 PM from host hotels (except for Renaissance, as the venue is adjacent).
- For those heading to the Opry show, ensure you arrive at the Assembly Food Hall by 6:45 PM to dine before the performance.
- Please note: re-entry to Assembly Food Hall from the Ryman Auditorium is not allowed.
- 6:30 PM: Shuttles start from host hotels
- 6:45 PM: Assembly Food Hall opens for A Taste of Music City
- 8:00 PM: Doors open for Grand Ole Opry show at Ryman Auditorium
- 8:45 PM: Grand Ole Opry show begins
- 9:30 PM: Assembly Food Hall event concludes
For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org